Since it’s true that no two homes are alike, why accept a security system that’s a cookie-cutter solution? You might be looking for a basic alarm system that is bundled with doors, windows, and motion sensors for your primary rooms. Or, you might need a more comprehensive security package that comes with indoor/outdoor video cameras, fire and flood detection, and smart home capabilities. No matter the case, your Weston home security system ought to include a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Choosing The Right Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security package, you can opt for:
- Window and door sensors on entry windows and doors
- Motion detectors for high priority rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital touchpad equipped with an incredibly loud alert tone
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control mobile app for access from virtually everywhere
Weston Security Cameras Let You Monitor Your Property While You’re Not Home
To see who is at your door or the cause of that noise outside, you’ll want a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you see your front steps and a feed on your packages or visitors before you answer the door. Outdoor cameras are activated by motion, with waterproof and low-light designs that deliver video with HD quality. Or simply check on the kids and pets with a wide-angle, inside camera.
View real-time footage and see notifications from each of your Weston surveillance cameras through your ADT Control mobile app. Keep an eye on your property anytime to check that nothing is out of place - or get 30-sec video clip notifications when your camera senses strange activity.