In terms of the most susceptible spots for a home intrusion, your front door and ground-floor windows are in the top two positions. With that being said, it isn’t a shock that window and door alarm sensors continue to be vital tools for home security packages in Wausau. Even though the technology has been utilized for years, you will probably be surprised at what modern sensors can do.
How Will Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
Whether you go with a streamlined approach or the most advanced system offered, you’ll be glad to know that door and window alarm sensors are included in all ADT packages. Installation is also part of the agreement so you don’t have to trouble with it yourself, and you won’t need to stress about your sensors being positioned correctly.
If you would like to know how window and door alarm sensors operate, it’s a simple, two-piece magnetic contact. One side is fastened to the surrounding frame, and the other is connected directly to the window or door. You close your entry and the matching contacts connect together seamlessly. When home’s security is armed and an entry point is forced open, the magnetic contacts move apart and the alarm is tripped. But you should know, these modern devices are able to do quite a bit more than just set off your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Wausau
An anchor of your property’s protection, door and window alarm sensors supply many perks, such as the following:
- Set off the alarm: These components trigger your high-pitched alarm when a door or window is opened while your system is active.
- Immediate updates: Want to know what’s happening at home when you’re at work or on vacation? You can get immediate notifications right to your cell phone when a device is engaged.
- 24-hour monitoring: Not only will you be notified, your 24-hour monitoring agents will get a notification as well. Your house will be defended, irregardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Home automation integration: Program your various sensors and devices to work together. You can have your entry lights turn on or set a camera to start recording when an entry point sensor is tripped. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll have the chance to catch sight of who tripped the sensor in the first place.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even there. They utilize a low-profile, streamlined design that complements any decor. You can even get completely recessed units that are not visible.
- Connectivity options: Choose from wired or wireless components based on your type of installation. No matter your choice, your property will be more secure.
More functional than previous iterations, window and door sensors in Wausau are able to be expertly integrated into your complete home security package.
Customize Your Own Home Security Package In Wausau
Are you interested in having modern window and door alarm sensors in Wausau that elevate your security and interact straight to your home’s automation? That is what you will enjoy when working with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to see what we might do for you, call (715) 256-7915 or submit the simple form below.