What features do you need in a baby monitor in Wausau?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was really straightforward. You install a component with a microphone in close contact to the crib, which sends audio signals to a receiver that looks like a walkie talkie. Thankfully, baby monitors now offer many more features. To illustrate, today’s monitors now include HD video and two-way talk. You can also connect some monitors to Wi-Fi so you may wander throughout your home. The latest baby monitors in Wausau are so sophisticated that they are similar to indoor security cameras in both functionality and price.
Would you swap out a baby monitor for an integrated surveillance system?
Since baby monitors and surveillance systems have many of the same features, you will find numerous residents in Wausau connecting their baby's room to their overall home defense. So it makes sense -- specifically if you’re upgrading to a Vivint smart home -- as your baby monitor will include:
● Night vision video: Your surveillance system should include 1080p HD resolution, and infrared functionality for night vision.
● Two-direction audio: You won’t always have to go into the room to soothe your baby back to sleep. A comforting word could be the only requirement to keep bundle of joy asleep.
● Sensors and alerts: While you can have your surveillance system stay on constantly to carefully watch your newborn, your attention might start to lag. But if your video surveillance identifies unexpected movements, then you can get a message to your mobile device. Perfect when your adventurous newborn quietly scrambles up the crib or if your curious cat sneaks into the room.
● Video recordings: Most baby monitors do not capture portions of video. Today’s modern devices allow you to deliver a short segment to grandparents to allow them a glimpse of what a special, sleepy child you have.
● Smartphone access: In lieu of carrying monitoring equipment wherever you go, you can view your child from your home security app. You can even touch base with your child and sitter if you’re lucky enough to have a date night.