Have you ever had a box vanish from your front porch in Wausau? A smart way to deter this theft is by utilizing a video doorbell. These multi-purpose tools are becoming a vital part of home security for a multitude of reasons. Not only do they offer a perspective of the area in front of your door, they give you the chance to speak with visitors and offer instant access with your mobile security app. How would you like to examine live video straight from your mobile phone or [get an instantaneous update if a person arrives?
Take a moment to learn how a video doorbell works and discover how it can help you.
Does A Video Doorbell Need To Be Wired?
Video doorbells in Wausau can be installed in a couple different ways. In a range of cases, you will wire it to your existing doorbell. The other option is to use a completely wireless, battery-powered unit. Installing is fairly simple and these devices are compatible with virtually any kind of house. With that being said, if you don’t want to deal with wiring and mounting your device, getting your video doorbell set up as an element of your security package is the right way to go. Rest assured, when you go with a professional installation, your equipment will be secured skillfully and integrated perfectly into your full-featured security system.
How Will A Video Doorbell Serve Me?
If your appraising all the potential places of entry into your home, you may find it surprising that the one still used most frequently by intruders is the front door. This is a leading reason why video doorbells in Wausau have become more popular. When you add in the fact that residential deliveries have grown dramatically, it makes it even more important to keep an eye on your front porch. Check out the many perks of these valuable components:
- An encompassing view: You will see more than merely a small spot in front of your entry as ADT video doorbells give you 180° wide-angle functionality and top-to-bottom views so you are able to detect those boxes sitting by your door.
- Picture-perfect visuals: Is there a reason to use a camera if the images are grainy and blurry? ADT installations give you pristine, high-def views. These doorbells can even tell the difference between animals, people, and packages.
- Access from anywhere: One of the greatest advantages is accessibility as you have the ability to view live video and recorded video directly from your mobile device.
- Instantaneous notifications: Wondering if your box arrived? Integrated video doorbells will alert you if motion is detected at your door.
- Bi-directional audio: Not only will you get a visual of visitors, you can speak with them too. You can ask why someone is at your house without even opening the door. If you have to let them enter, you may utilize the ADT Control app to deactivate your alarm and unlock your doors.
- Clear views at all hours: Your video doorbell is still active throughout the overnight period through the use of infrared capabilities. You’ll receive clear streams in spite of the hour.
- Excels under weather extremes: Resistant to high humidity, snow, and rain, ADT video doorbells even function in extreme heat and cold, from -4° to 122° Fahrenheit.
- Integration with your smart speaker: Send the doorbell chime directly through your smart speaker, or use the speaker for the two-way audio feature.
Include A Video Doorbell in Wausau With Your Home Security Installation
Explore the latest in Wausau home security systems by consulting with the experts at Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our video doorbells offer protection and versatility like you’ve never had until now. Phone (715) 256-7915 to start customizing your whole-home package.